...with the following tracks to keep your workout going for nearly 2 full hours! With a small donation of $50 (or more), you could be the proud owner of these continuously mixed compilations of new (and old favorites)!
Suparemix 06.21.09 Part A - (Continuous 55:02)
1. Stand Up - Ludacris
2. I Know You Want Me - Pitbull
3. Satisfaction - Benny Benassi
4. Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
5. I Did it For Love - BoA
6. Just Dance - Lady Gaga
7. Calabria 2008 - Enur
8. Dancin - Aaron Smith
9. Balie On Me - Flosstradamus
10. Go Girl - Pitbull
11. Stronger - Kanye West
12. Jump Around - House of Pain
13. Heart of a Champion - Nelly
14. Infinity - Guru Josh Project
15. Modern Times - Steve Forest vs. Chriss Ortega
16. Miles Away - Madonna
Suparemix 06.21.09 Part B - (Continuous 53:30)
1. Gypsy Woman - Crystal Waters
2. Everytime We Touch - David Guetta & Chris Willis
3. Love Takes Over - David Guetta & Kelly Rowland
4. Just a Little More Love - David Guetta
5. Day 'N' Night - Kid Cudi
6. Let Me Think About It - Ida Coor
7. Round and Round - Mischa Daniels
8. Love on My Mind - Free Masons
9. Like it Like That - Sharon Phillips
10. Rock This - Bob Sinclair
11. I Like the Way You Move - Bodyrockers
12. One Night in Bangkok - Global DJs
13. Dreamer - Janice Robinson
14. Temperature - Sean Paul
As of now, I have formats in mp3 and m4a online but also can burn copies to mail!
Track My Progress - See My Trip Map
Why am I doing this?
credits to Justin Bond of Star Talent Events for the audio.
Thanks for stopping in! This summer, I'll be biking 2500 miles from San Francisco to Gibson City, IL to raise $4000 for the Atlanta Bicycle Coalition and the Ford County Youth Soccer Club. My route map.
There are so many reasons. As a youngster growing up in central Illinois, playing soccer, as rare as it was for the area, was an activity that really shaped me into the person I am today. Not only combining the importance of fitness and teamwork, but also leadership and discipline. I have always wanted to have the opportunity to give back to this organization (FCYSC), and I feel that this is my chance.
Living just outside of Gibson City causes every child to be an avid cyclist to survive that stretch of Route 9 to make it into town. As I've progressed into my current career as an urban planner, I realize how much of an impact cycling can make in certain parts of the United States, in reducing our dependence on vehicles, increasing our health, among other benefits. Atlanta is the place that re-energized my spirit for transportation planning and I hope to be able to return some gratitude to the ABC, a cause that I still feel has an uphill battle in that town.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com